Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, download the PDF file at the bottom of page "how long to keep documents?" These tables illustrate perfectly the response to the accounting documents, tax, commercial and civil, legal and personnel management. If in doubt, ask your accountant, or payroll manager.
- He knows perfectly how works a company and how to make it growth,, it’s his work !
- He gives you help to validate the financial viability of your company.
- A business plan, make by an accountant can be really, like really helpful.
- Thanks to our legal departement, at Prieur & Associés, he can provides you and accomplish legal procedures. (contract, pink slip … )
- He knows all the subventions in the aera.
- He knows and will share with you financial and fiscal obligations.
- With his network, you will made all the good appointment you need.
A monthly accounting, allows you to anticipate the change and future decisions, it facilitates the choice when your business is in a turning .
In case of financial difficulties, a monthly accounting allows to take stock regularly and stay as right possible.
For companies with low budget to spend on accounting, the quarterly rate will be the wiser, however, requires that it be for a company that enjoys stable growth for several years, and who does not wish to carry large changes ...
and many other example. These conditions are set with an accountant during the first appointment to suit your needs but also your needs. The rate may be changed at any time of the year according to your ambitions.
There is no perfect pace, it depends on what you want, feel free to contact us if you have any doubts.